Friday 1 November 2013

Shape, Weight and Spacing Animation


Today in our animation class with Meg, we were practicing the motion of a bouncing ball and learning about how to space the frames out correctly so you produce a realistic outcome. We started off with a rubber / tennis ball object and prepared how we would space out the frames on a single piece of paper before we began, to use a guide. By using the light box and our peg bars we could trace each frame and then take these drawings to be photographed with software Dragon to play our animation back and make any changes if need be. I was quite pleased with how this one turned out :) 


My second set of drawings were meant to represent a bowling ball falling and then going through the floor but it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I think I might re-do this one and just have it hitting the floor with a minor bounce and then it rolling a little way which I think will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment